Power Source: Battery
Voltage: 18 Volts
Battery Type: Ni - Cad
Dimension: Length 14.8, Width 13.5, Height 4.7 inches
Dewalt Cordless Drill Features
- Weight for this drill about 4.9 Pounds
- Compact size (portable drill)
- 1/2 inch, single-sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 2 speed 0 - 500 and 0 -1,700 rpm
- 410 Unit watts output
- LED worklight
Dewalt Cordless Drill Reviews
Put it right to work
By M. Alexander
I get this cordless drill out of the box and go to work drilling holes into brick. It worked flawlessly, with power to spare. With the right drill bit, this thing really does the job. My old Black & Decker just wasn't up to it...
Good Quality Item
I Got these when it was on sale, and it really was a perfect value. Came in handy when I wanted to drill into concrete walls. Feels very well built, and should last for years...
Reviews More >>>>
What's in the Box for this Dewalt Cordless Drill
- The Dewalt DC725KA 18 Volt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2 item for Ni - Cad batteries
- 1 item for 1 hour battery charger
- Kit box
Does This Dewalt Cordless Drill Include a Warranty?
- 3 year limited warranty
- 1 year free service
- 90 day money back guarantee
Get This Cordless Drill NOW!
Before It Will be SOLD OUT!
If you miss this cordless drill I'm not sure that when this discounted price will come back again
Template by Dewalt Cordless Drill Blog