Power Source: Battery
Voltage: 20 Volts
Battery Type: Li - Ion
Dimension: Length 13.06, Width 16, Height 4.88 inches
Dewalt Cordless Drill Features
- Weight for this drill about 5.2 Pounds
- Compact size (portable drill)
- 1/2 inch metal ratcheting chuck
- 22 Clutch settings
- 3 speed 0-575 / 0-1,350 / 0-2,000 rpm
- 535 Unit watts output
- LED worklight 20 second delay after trigger release
Dewalt Cordless Drill Reviews
This is by far Dewalt's best hammer drill to date. I still employ my 15 year old Dewalt 18v in the shop and around the house and the only maintenance it has wanted were fresh battery. This new drill should add another 15 to 20 years of faithful service.
Number 1 and awesome drill
By uncle ted
Has alot of good features that make sence. It is the best feeling drill I have tried so far. Has so much more power than my old cordless drill and i love it how the light stays on for a few seconds.
Reviews More >>>>
What's in the Box for this Dewalt Cordless Drill
- The Dewalt DCD985L2 20 Volt Hammerdrill/Driver Kit
- 2 item for Li - Ion batteries
- 1 item for 1 hour charger
- 1 item 360 degree side handle
- 1 hard plastic storage and carrying case
Does This Dewalt Cordless Drill Include a Warranty?
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Get This Cordless Drill NOW!
Before It Will be SOLD OUT!
If you miss this cordless drill I'm not sure that when this discounted price will come back again
Template by Dewalt Cordless Drill Blog